Learn Exactly HOW To Become A Master At Keeping Your RV ORGANIZED And Looking Great Without Feeling Overwhelmed.
Eye Opening Organization Ideas From The Pros
Have an organized RV without going crazy with clutter.
Learn from the Pros and feel your creative ideas flowing as you see real-life examples of RV organization hacks from 13 RV owners who have lived in their RVs full-time!
Learn how to keep your RV organized, decluttered, and looking great without feeling so overwhelmed that you want to throw your hands in the air the next time that your husband leaves his giant shoes in the entryway of your RV and you just lost ⅓ of your living room floor space.
BRILLIANT RV HACKS
Organize Your RV Like A Pro is not ABOUT organizing your RV….
It’s a resource on HOW to organize your RV easily and without frustration
Here’s what you’ll receive when you purchase the book:
Digital PDF eBook
You’ll get the complete PDF version of Organize Your RV Like A Pro, which outlines sure-fire strategies for keeping your RV organized.
Over 100 photos
You’ll see over 100 captivating photos to spark your creativity.
You’ll discover the simple storage solutions you need to become a master at keeping your camper organized and looking great without going crazy.
You’ll learn tiny living strategies and tips that full-time RVers live by from the Bonus Chapter: Tiny Living Tips.
How It Works
The Full Book
From the eBook Organize Your RV Like A Pro, you’ll learn unique and reliable hacks to keep your RV well organized. We share strategies and over 100 captivating photos from 13 RV owners on how we stay organized in each of our unique RV set-ups.
For the major areas in your RV, you’ll be given a guide on how to get started organizing now. This includes your RV: Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Living room, Entryway, and Children’s Items. You’ll also dive into details in each room such as closet organization, shoe organization, food storage, and homeschool supplies.
We’re also giving away an additional guide – Tiny Living Tips – FREE. With rock-solid strategies and tips that full-time RVers live by.
MY NAME IS…Jill Greising-Murschel
My name is Jill Greising-Murschel, the founder of LetsTravelFamily.com. A family travel blog with a HUGE emphasis on RV living, camping, and the digital nomad life. My husband Tony and I bought our class C motorhome and launched into full-time RV living back in May of 2017, with our 4 kiddos.
We left our home state of Minnesota and visited 44 states. After 3 years in our RV, I’ve learned a few great RV storage hacks. Yet, I continued to learn from other RVers online or in-person when we connected. So I reached out to many RV owners and asked them to join me in creating this ultimate resource for YOU.
Here are a few of the geniuses behind the proven RV hacks shared in this ebook.
Meet Lesley from @rvingwithlesley. She’s a full-time Rver, Army veteran, and blogger who’s been living on the road for six years. She recently renovated her 2015 Grand Design Solitude fifth wheel to be more homey and organized.
Meet Alexis and her family
In 2019, Alexis and her family @neversaysomeday sold their home — and practically everything in it — to travel in their converted Sprinter van. Their goal is to say yes to more adventures and to inspire others to follow their dreams.
MEET THE BACON FAMILY
The Bacon family @baconsontheroad has been a full-time RV family of five since April of 2019. They live in a 2005 renovated 33-foot Keystone Cougar fifth-wheel trailer across the US and Canada and love sharing their RV tips.
Meet Robyn from Nomads With A Purpose
Robyn, along with her husband, Victor, and their five kids, sold most of their belongings and moved into an RV back in 2015 in order to create more memories through travel and adventure. For the past 5 years, they’ve road tripped through the western US, Canada, and even up to Alaska. In between life on the road, they’ve flown to 26 countries in search of epic hikes, surfing, and rock climbing. Robyn and Victor work as personal trainers and life coaches, helping others to live healthier, more mindfully, and empowering them to “Defy the Norm”.
You keep searching the internet for RV organization ideas – and struggle to keep it all straight so you can refer back to it.
– A great Instagram post from an RV owner about her shoes…
– A blog post with great photos of spice rack storage ideas for an RV…
– And a Pin with that cool shoe hanger on the outside of the RV…
THIS COLLABORATIVE EBOOK WILL HELP YOU
After reading Organize Your RV Like A Pro, you’ll find a complete collection of the top RV organization ideas and hacks, not by just one person, but by 13 RV owners.
All in one place.
This book is right for you if:
- You’re A Dreamer. You are dreaming of buying an RV and want to be a master at keeping your RV organized from the start.
- You’re A Full-Timer RVer. You live in your RV full-time and want to open a cabinet without having to worry about getting hit by the tin foil box again when you just want to make a cup of coffee.
- You Camp On The Weekends. You take your RV out camping in the summer with your kids, and want to walk into your RV without having to trip over the three pair of mismatched Keen sandals in your entryway to catch yourself on the counter covered in so much produce, you wonder how quickly you can eat it all so that you have your counter space back.
- You’re A DIYer. You are prepared to put in the effort to make some foolproof organizational changes to your RV so that you don’t have to feel overwhelmed each time you step foot in it
Grab it now for just
DON’T MISS OUT!
BONUS OFFER! – TINY LIVING CHAPTER
When you buy Organize Your RV Like A Pro, you’ll automatically receive the bonus chapter
Tiny Living Tips, for FREE. This bonus chapter will give you rock-solid strategies and tips that full-time RVers live by.
Valued at $20
If, for any reason, you don’t like this amazing ebook, you can get a full refund within 24 hours after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with us and we’ll either help you out or give you a swift refund.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This book is ideal for people who…….
- Are dreaming of owning an RV one day, but don’t know how in the heck they are going to stay clutter-free in such a small space.
- Own an RV, dislike clutter, and want to find better solutions and hacks to keep their space organized.
- Feel they aren’t creative enough with their space and want inspiration and fool-proof tactics to keep organized.
Have A Question?
You Might Find The Answers Below
Save Time And Frustration By Using These
Genius RV Organization Hacks
From Full-Time RVers – Plan Easier – Think More Creatively
Get It Now for $37
Unique RV Hacks & Captivating Photos
Organize Your RV Like A Pro
© 2020 by Let’s Travel Family